Is the sun damadging your furniture, curtains or blinds?
BENEFITS OF WINDOW FILM on HOUSES and BUILDINGS:
- Block Heat and Glare – up to 79%
- Lower Electricity Bills
- Increases Safety and Security
- Reduces Fading – up to 99%
- Enhances Privacy
- Improves appearance
- Utiluzing Sunrooms or Atriums
- Sandblast film for privacy
BENEFITS OF VEHICLE FILM:
DON’T BECOME ANOTHER STATISTIC !!
Keep your loved ones SAFE!
- Protection against “SMASH and GRAB” Attacks
- Protection against flying glass incase of an accident
- Reduces solar energy
Thank you for choosing FSWT (Four Seasons Window Tinting) as your source for window tinting. FSWT is the forefront of service-oriented excellence and customer satisfaction. Our success is substantiated by more than a decade in the industry and staff with over 30 years of unparalleled experience in the trade.
We provide all customers with products that satisfy the ISO 9001 standards and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
- Striving to be trustworthy, reliable and honest.
- To build a reputable company with an excellent track record
- To ensure a rewarding experience
To only use window film of exceptional quality
We are proud to live out these values in an effort to guarantee you peace of mind.
People choose Window Film for the following reasons:
- Lower Energy Costs – Heat loss through windows can cause discomfort to building occupants and unnecessarily high energy bills. Low emissivity insulating film can decrease heat loss by up to 30%. In warmer climates LLumar Films reduce the cost of cooling a building by rejecting up to 79% of the sun’s heat.
- Block Heat and Glare – Llumar helps correct temperature imbalances between sunny and shady areas and it deflects harsh, un-comfortable glare.
- Increases Safety and Security – Llumar
- Reduces Fading – LLUMAR filters out up to 99% of harmful UV rays that contribute to fading in fabrics, furnishing and display merchandise.
- Improves Appearance – Glass treatment films can add new style to buildings and houses for a fraction of the cost of other refurbishments without the inconvenience of relocating tenants or family.
- Enhances Privacy – Translucent or daylight reflection films applied to the inside of your windows will let in light but guard against prying eyes.
Don’t let the harmful rays of the sun damage your curtains, blinds, furniture or paintings protect it with LLUMAR Window Film.
Llumar is the market leader of window film, being the world’s best selling brand of glass treatment films, imported from AMERICA.
Llumar is manufactured by CPFilms Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of window film. CPFilms is dedicated to making continuous investments in machinery, technology and, the skills and training of employees to stay at the forefront of the industry.
LLUMAR films feature superior quality to meet your individual needs, superior quality construction, complies with international testing standards and comes with a factory-backed warrantee. The warranties are different for each type of film from 1.5 to 10years . For each type of glass there is a specific Film to use. We do not use vehicle film on residential glass and vice versa.
Not all films are the same, depending on where they come from will determine the quality.
LLUMAR Film will maintain its properties without crazing, cracking, peeling, blistering, bubbling or delaminating from the glass. Llumar window films’ colour stays true – no pink or purple film.
LLUMAR Window Films make light a welcome addition to your home. Our films improve light by removing virtually all its destructive UV rays, reducing fading.
Because Window film is applied to finished glass it is easier to install and less costly than chemically-altered speciality glass.
Now that you know a little more about us, we encourage you to visit the different sections of our website to learn even more about our products.
Using Four Seasons Window Tinting as your preferred Window Film installer will be the best decision you have ever made!
LLUMAR Window film can be applied to vehicle, residential or commercial glass and skylights.
How is it made?
Window film is made out of an optically clear polyester with a very thin layer of tinting agents such as dyes and/or metals deposited onto the film. These layers are assembled and finished with a strong scratch-resistant coating. Window film is always applied to the inner surface of the glass which protects the film from the elements and flying debris outside the car. When applied to the inside surface of glass, window film provides significant solar insulation.
Window tint is available in many different shades to suit your preferences. It is a myth that window film has to be dark to be effective. Unlike sunglasses that do impair your ability to drive at night, window film is designed to reduce glare and not impede night-time driving.
Once tinting film is applied to a window, the characteristics of how visible light comes into the car, house or office changes. Normal auto glass without tint reflects around 5% of visible light (known as VLR%), absorbs another 5% (known as VLA%), and transmits 90% of visible light (known as VLT%) into the car.